Nesquik + a s'more snack.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016




Nesquik, brings back some serious childhood memories.

I can now feel good about giving my children the same yumminess I loved growing up because Nesquik has 7 essential vitamins and minerals, 45% less sugar than the leading syrup brand, and has no artificial colors or flavors. YAY for no artificial flavors and colors! 

I love watching my children dream, create, and imagination play. A certain three year old in my house lives in a dream world, she plays and imagine all day long. She plays baby, and princess, she dresses up, and pretend marries Chewy, she doodles and spins, and dances, and sings. Often times I just need to give her something to get her mind going...a spoon turns into a microphone...a stack of cups turns into a castle...and a box...a box can be just about anything. 

After a hard day of playing, exploring outside, building forts, creating, and going to school...I like to offer the four small children that live in my house a snack. 

For this snack you'll need:

Milk + Nesquik
Graham crackers ( I used organic ) 
Marshmellows ( tiny ones or bigs ones cut up ) 
Chocolate chips ( I use organic ) 

assemble and bake at 350...until mellows are golden and chocolate is melted...keep an eye on the crackers...you don't want to burn them. 

Be sure to check out this fun Nesquik Pinterest page! 



DIS: